All About Technology: Test Your Internet Connection Speed - Download + Upload

aShop2u.com best iphone ipad accessories, usb accessories cepatbid.com, malaysia online auction bidding site offer vouchers, iphone, ipad, galaxy S3 klwheretogo ads space

rss

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Test Your Internet Connection Speed - Download + Upload

I would like to share with you how you can test your internet connection speed online (download + upload). There are tons of free connection test site, but i will prefer to use speed.io. The website claimed that they have over 50,000 server worldwide and track your speed from the nearest server. Normally it will take 1 - 2 minutes to complete the speed test. My test result as below:



I will say the result is accurate for me. Test yours, and do let me know your result is accurate or ?

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Adgitize

 
ss_blog_claim=631d9b1baecd7cc6674d97bc87d0de2c ss_blog_claim=631d9b1baecd7cc6674d97bc87d0de2c