All About Technology: Adgitize Payment and Promotions

aShop2u.com best iphone ipad accessories, usb accessories cepatbid.com, malaysia online auction bidding site offer vouchers, iphone, ipad, galaxy S3 klwheretogo ads space

rss

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Adgitize Payment and Promotions

I got my payment from Adgitize today. It is my first payment. Attached payment proof from Adgitize. I like the program very much as it does increase my blog All About Technology's traffic. I am offer $3 referral bonus if you signup Adgitize and be an advertiser using my referral link. Payment will be sent via Paypal once you singed up and advertise using Adgitize, just post a comment here with your Paypal email address and the money will be credited to your Paypal account in 1 day time.

Monetize your blog using Adgitize

The fees you pay as advertiser will eventually back to your pocket if you are active on your blog. I will show you how to get back your advertiser fees plus earn extra money from Adgitize if you join using my referral link.

This month Adgitize is running a contest which you can win $75 cash as top prize, $50 for second, $25 for third and more.. Contest is from August 01 – 31, 2009. Winners will be announced on September 02, 2009. If you join early, the chances for you to win is higher. Good luck to you, and to me.

Click here to join!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Adgitize

 
ss_blog_claim=631d9b1baecd7cc6674d97bc87d0de2c ss_blog_claim=631d9b1baecd7cc6674d97bc87d0de2c